Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

dress to impreSS

blog 3! yee!

first off i would like to say, Jon... stop waking me up at 10 to ask me to smoke!! 10 o'clock doesnt even HAVE an AM in my book. ANyways.... after i fell back asleep from that, i was woken up to my brother running into the room handing me a phone. i ask him, who is it? -iono ...=.= turns out, it was best buy! they called me back for an interview, and for those of you who know me, i NEEED it. but knowing best buy, i got a bajillion more interviews to go to before i can know for sure, so... ya. hope i get it. so after that happened, and i jumped around all excited for a while, i started babysitting my babybro(2TOOcute) we took a walk to burger king and got some lunch. hes growing up fast... today at bk, he gets a kids meal, and gets this crappy ass triple H doll.... ya, triple H from wwe...WTF? so he goes - i want another toy, and immediately runs over to the counter and says - HEY excuse me!!! helllla loud, and says - i dont want this toy, its boooring, can i have the jump roping grandma??? LOL iono but that cracked me the fck up haha. ya anyways... thats about all that happened so far today. but who knows what the evening holds ya?... ya.  anyways..... arrite. see you guys LAter!

No comments:

Post a Comment